Skip to main content
Setting up OWFS
- First you need the programs.
- What hardware do you have, and how do you want it organized?
- 1-wire adapter (bus master) type
- remote or local
- sharing access
- Where should all the components be placed?
- installation sites
- command line parameters
- configuration file
- Automatic configuration with Bonjour/zeroconf
- temploggerd and long-term storage
- Testing it out
- Step by step trouble-shooting
- error messages and levels
- bootable CD
- alternative programs
- Running and automating
- "init" scripts
- reconnection and error tracking